Alterac may refer to:
This article is part of a series on
Aiden Perenolde · Isiden Perenolde · Aliden Perenolde · Fahrad · Hath · Daval Prestor · Valimar Mordis · Vanndar Stormpike · Balinda Stonehearth · Drek'thar · Ignaeus Trollbane · Downfall of Alterac · Conflict in Alterac Valley
|See also, Alteraci, Alteic (Language), Alterac (Disambiguation), Perenolde Calendar|
- The Kingdom of Alterac, one of the original seven human kingdoms formerly ruled by the House of Perenolde.
- Alterac City, the former capital city of the Kingdom of Alterac.
- Alterac Mountains, the mountainous region along the northern reaches of the Hillsbrad Foothills
- Alterac Valley, a deep basin under constant conflict between the Stormpike Clan, and the Frostwolf Clan.
- The Alterac Syndicate, a criminal organisation led by former nobles of the Kingdom of Alterac and of the House of Perenolde.
- Alterac Granite, a type of rock primarily found in the Alterac Mountains.
- The Alterac Silver Hand, a regional chapter of Paladins of the Order of the Silver Hand, under The Citrine Eagle.
- The Magical Association of New Alterac, a board of magics situated within the Alterac Mountains.
- The Dominion of Alterac, a fledgling neutral nation that seeks to redeem the Alteraci people and sees themselves as the successors of the old Kingdom of Alterac. Created shortly after the Second War as a military organisation, one with the sole purpose of reclaiming the lands of the Alteraci from their foes, the Dominion know governs over the lands it secured and is ruled by a coalition of Alteraci nobles.
- The Alterac Coalition, a coalition of Alteraci who intend to rebuild Alterac and govern the remade nation until a new government arises. Absorbed into the Dominion of Alterac, now defunct.
- The City-State of Alterac, the reformed government of Alterac which consists of a military, citizenry, and nobles that seek the reclamation of Alterac for the Grand Alliance.